Sunday, February 28, 2010

light miles














I recently read an article about an iPhone app called Brushes. It's an app that allows you to freely paint on your phone. Simple. Yes. Brushes is now a firestorm. Little digital galleries are popping up everywhere featuring "paintings" done on brushes. Completely, enlightened by brushes I realized something. Sometimes you don't need the paint from the most high dollar store in town to create. In my case, I often catch myself only wanting to shoot film with my big mack daddy camera. Without realizing that photography comes from any single pixel, negative, exposure, or shutter. I thought I would experiment with my camera phone of all things. It's a camera, too, so why not? Forge forward little camera phone, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment